Students in Years 7 - 11 are expected to wear the College uniform.
Compulsory College Uniform Items:
The following are only available through Lawsons in Totnes:
- College V-neck jumper [teal trim and college logo] or College cardigan [teal trim and college logo];
- College blue-white pin-striped shirt [short or long sleeved option];
The following can be bought through the College shop or other suppliers:
- Plain black tailored trousers [formal suit style] with an optional plain black belt or Plain black tailored skirt. Skirts should not be any shorter than the hem falling onto the top of the knee and may be pleated, A-line or pencil design skirts.
Shoes must be:
- Plain black footwear No open toe sandals, crocs, flip flops, large heels or stilettos. Plain black ankle height boots without coloured stitching or high heels are acceptable.
Examples of Acceptable Footwear
Examples of Non-Acceptable Footwear
- Tights should be plain black or a plain neutral colour. Footless tights or leggings must not be worn. [Patterns such as lace, fishnet, glitter or additional colours are not permitted];
- There is an additional option to purchase a College Jacket [Blazer];
- Students are also able to wear a coat which should be smart, warm and waterproof and should be removed in class.
- Students’ College bag should be of the appropriate size to hold their equipment effectively.
- No hats or caps may be worn in College.
- Keep all jewellery to a minimum; piercings are not allowed with the exception of a single nose stud and ear studs/sleepers.
- No additional badges, brooches or accessories should be worn to College.
- 'Hoodies’ are not permitted within College
All staff will monitor the college dress code on a daily basis.
Parents and carers will be informed of concerns regarding uniform.